Atlanta Psychiatry & Psychotherapy Associates
Drug Addiction & Alcoholism
At Atlanta Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Associates we provide a range of treatments for substance abuse, drug addiction, and alcoholism:
1. Individual Recovery Counseling Therapy
2. Group Therapy focused on recovery.
3. Suboxone Treatments
4. Recovery Residence Referrals
5. Family counseling
6. Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (Substance)
7. Recovery Education Classes for Concerned Family, Friends, Partners, Spouses, etc.
Our board-certified psychiatrists are addiction specialists. They specialize in treating the biological components of addiction through a wide range of effective medications.
Our addiction recovery-focused psychotherapy aims to get to the underlying causes of addiction and helps the individual to experience deeper recovery through healing guilt, shame, and other emotional wounds.
Dual diagnosis means someone is struggling with a major addiction as well as some other psychological problems, such as: depression, anxiety, anger management, Bipolar, Schizophrenia, etc.